The Power of Two Lasers in One Treatment
The Halo system is the only way to get hybrid fractional laser treatment to unlock a renewed youthful radiance.
With little to no downtime required, you can rejuvenate your skin on multiple layers in a single treatment. The fully customizable system allows for highly personalized treatment plans that help you reach your unique goals.
The Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser Can Treat:
- Age Spots
- Sunspots and Sun Damage
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Scarring (acne scarring and other scars)
- Uneven Skin Tone & Texture
- Enlarged Pores
Halo Overview: How Does It Work?
As a hybrid system, the Halo technology can target both surface layers of skin and your deeper tissues. This dual focus can provide improvements in tone, texture, and tightness all at once. In short, your skin improves both inside and out as the treatment fights signs of aging. Your body naturally responds to the laser system for new collagen production, delivering a rejuvenated, vibrant look and feel.
See Our ResultsSee our before-and-after galleries to learn more about the full benefits of using the Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser system. The results speak for themselves.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Halo Laser?
Halo was developed with the goal to fight signs on aging on both the surface and deeper layers of your skin. Its hybrid approach can improve visible again or skin damage while also providing deeper tightening for a younger feel. With a single treatment, you get the benefit of two types of lasers in one visit.
Halo also provides stunning results without requiring the longer downtime of other surface laser treatments. With its unique software, the Halo system provides an outstanding opportunity for fully customized treatments. Every factor is adjusted to meet your personal treatment plan goals.
What Concerns Can We Treat With the Halo Laser?
Halo’s customizable function allows it to treat a wide range of skin concerns. From signs of aging to damage from the sun, it can adapt to your personal needs. Common concerns it can target include:
- Discoloration (including sun spots and sun damage)
- Uneven skin tone & texture
- Enlarged pores
- Visible signs of aging
- Fine lines and wrinkles
What Is It Like Before, During, and After Treatment?
- Before: You receive topical numbing to keep the treatment area fully comfortable.
- During: We follow your treatment plan, section by section. Once an area is finished, we cool the skin to ensure comfort. The system itself uses motion-tracking tech to allow for precise and even treatment of each section.
- After: We further cool treatment areas with cold towels. While a sense of heat can linger for about half an hour, it shouldn’t feel any worse than a sunburn. Many patients can get right back to their daily lives the following day, but it depends on the depth of your treatment. Results should continue to improve for about 4-6 weeks after treatment as your body boosts your skin with more collagen.
Is Halo Right for Me?
Halo is the ideal skin solution for countless patients. By consulting with our board-certified dermatologist, you can get the info you need to see which of our laser center options is your best choice. Schedule your consultation today to take your first step to unlocking newfound radiance for your skin.
Take the first step today toward getting back clear and free skin with a personalized laser tattoo removal at SynergyMD. Start by scheduling your consultation for a one-on-one meeting with our dermatologist to learn more about our laser center and see what results we can deliver. We work closely with our patients at every step, ensuring you receive a fully-tailored experience that tackles your tattoo and gives your skin a fresh start. Call SynergyMD or use our online form to lock in your consultation for laser tattoo removal in Tampa today!
AWARD WINNING DERMATOLOGIST
Ask for our
Dr. Brown and Dr. Lombardi